Thursday, October 12, 2006

Everlasting summer

This is the longest 'indian' summer I've ever seen in Whistler. My neighbours down the street even have begonias thriving in their flower beds. Hopefully it will last a little while longer. I'm just thrilled that I haven't had to sprinkle ice melt on the front walk yet.

The view behind me when I take the backyard pic above. That's our back patio barbecue station and a pair of two feet long tiki salad utensils. They're not great for tossing salad and I know because I've tried.

Below this deck is our precious winter wood pile. The credit goes to Dave who hauled and chopped four cords on his own last summer. We went up to Soo Valley yesterday (my first firewood trip of the season) and I wish I took a camera along to show you how beautiful the fall colours currently are. Next time, for sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger stuffed said...

What a beautiful view! I used to have giant salad tongs. LOL Good times.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home