Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Lillooet Lake Rodeo, Part I of II

After living near by for eight years, I finally got my butt on over to the annual Lillooet Lake Rodeo in neighbouring Mount Currie.

Women's barrel racing. The eventual winner made three turns in under 16 seconds.

The audience hardly budged during the events. It was a cold afternoon and I would have killed for a blanket myself.



Steer roping, easier to watch than to actually go out there and do it.

I don't recall anyone placing in this particular competition; noone was able to hold onto the rope once they lassoed round the calf's neck.

Next post: bronco riding.

1 Comments:

Anonymous karl12 said...

The SA menu price on SAmenuPrices varies depending on the restaurant, but it typically ranges from affordable to moderately priced.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home