Sunday, March 18, 2007

Notable knick-knacks in Winter Light

... picked up some deeply discounted tree ornaments at Home Hardware recently.



Antique sock darns. Noone makes them anymore and they're very handy for mending socks, mittens and anything else with a curvy shape.

A sandstone pebble, from my trip last year to Oregon, that looks like a turd. I'm still having a bit of trouble flexing my middle finger from shooting a brad nail in it earlier this year.

A small wooden hand from a shop in Pemberton with a simple silhouette. I can't wait for spring to come around so I take my pics outside.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Have never seen that shape in a darner before.....I have a couple of mushrooms and at a pinch have used china eggs!!

LOVE that hand...did it escape from a glove shop??

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Giles said...

I found a great deal of helpful info in this post!
Car Dealerships In JacksonVille FL | limousine service phoenix | limo services houston

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home