Saturday, September 24, 2005

At Fives, Sixes and Sevens

Most people I know would rip open a parcel with glee as soon it arrives. My print from K-Bear came a good week and a half ago and I'm holding out till she gets her end of our swap. The parcel to her bounced back to me nearly a month after I sent it, the error being the difference of a '5' and a '6' on the address. Oh well, kudos for USPS for not losing it all together. Double kudos to Katy for waiting so long. Y'all won't see it here till she gives me a shout that everything's arrived on her side. I think I'd like to do a diptych of the envelope and print side by side in the same frame. It'll remind me of the long journey to creativity and just how worthwhile it is to put up with it all.

To find out what the post title means, click here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Quinten said...

I consider everyone ought to browse on it.
day bed | cataract surgery recovery | is anal sex safe

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home