Sunday, November 12, 2006

Things Other Than Toy Cash Registers

Once in a while, a previous toy owner (usually children) will leave a memento inside like this teeny-weenie handmade newsprint money. I've got twenty smackeroos!

My dearly departed uncle once had this on his dresser. I use it on my desk and it still works great.

The KAY-an-EE Toy SewMaster, "proudly made in Berlin-US Zone".

Maybe the only place you'll ever see a red Zimphone. In the 50's, Two sisters had matching zimphones and talked for hours in separate bedrooms (I'm imagining pink walls and poodle prints). Fast forward 55 years later and I pick up one of the pair on eBay. It takes 6 D-cell batteries to operate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Stewart said...

Well, I don't really think it may have success.
museums in DC | house values | coupon template

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home