I took some cold meds in the early AM to battle a sinus headache brought on by the sniffles, with unforseen insomnia inducing side-effects... so I got up and cam-surfed for a bit. The Panda cam at the San Diego Zoo is usually pointed outside in the evening and to my delight at 2:40am, it's broadcasting indoor scenes! For several minutes they were out and about, having good mum-daughter quality time. Check it Out!
Saturday, April 01, 2006
- Shortly afterwards Su Lin climbed out of view to t...
- It's a Thaw Thing
- eave icicles I like the random shapes of ici...
- Daubling With Paint
- Ganesh w/cherubs I always wanted a Ganesh fo...
- English Countryside My globe-trotting friend...
- Upwardly Mobile
- Panda Cub Tongue is Cute
- illustration Friday: Monster
- Rules to Follow
I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk