earlier post about that other thing I'm known for; painting. Not only did I study it for 2 years in college, one of my first summer jobs as a teen was to paint high-end water fowl sculptures for sale at Birks Jewellers in Canada. After doing seventy or so of those damn ducks and loons, one can't help but become fairly proficient with a paint and brush.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
- cut-outs The other most populous item in the...
- Thrifty is as Thrifty Does
- Yo-Yo Bear
- Personal Spirituality, A DIY Project
- Constant Shrine II The drawer has enough roo...
- cheapo trinket box It wasn't till after the ...
- bum in the air
- illustration Friday: Speed
- Weird Product Off-Shoots
- Corners of My Home
I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk