Thursday, July 14, 2005

Month Of Softies for July

Meet Rightfoot and Leftfoot, bear twins made from levi's ragwool socks. Dave, who donated the socks, realised one foot fit slightly smaller than the other one long after he bought them and they've been languishing in his sock drawer for 3 years. I was hesitant to sew again after the sheer amount of fabric I went through three weeks ago with some wedding decoration gigs, so I limited this little project to hand sewing only. It's been more than 20 years since I've made a doll and I did find it bit refreshing to sew something that didn't have to be absolutely perfect. And I love bears too.
Check it Out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous, so much character !

4:46 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

I love them! Their names are perfect, too!

10:05 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

I like them too!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home